PURPOSE AND METHODS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by the interested party ("Data") will be processed for the following purposes:
- provide access to contents and news from the Brekka world ("Service"), according to the procedures established by BREKKA SRL.
- allow the Company to carry out surveys aimed at improving the quality of the Service provided, by virtue of the legitimate interest of the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates as well as its sales network ("Customer Satisfaction");
- with the prior consent of the interested party, send commercial and/or promotional communications on the Company's products and services, including invitations to Brekka events as well as carry out market research ("Marketing");
- with the prior consent of the interested party, analyze their behaviour, habits and propensities to consume, in order to improve products and services provided by the Company, as well as to satisfy the specific needs of customers ("Profiling");
- subject to the consent of the interested party, in the context of Customer Profiling, use images of the Customer and/or of the interested party in order to be able to improve the Customer Experience and customer management;
- subject to the consent of the interested party, communicate the Data to companies controlled directly and indirectly by BREKKA SRL and/or to companies connected to BREKKA SRL which will be able to process the Data of the interested party to send commercial and/or promotional communications on products and services of the aforementioned companies, as well as carry out market research.
The processing of Data for each of the above purposes may take place using paper, automated or electronic methods and, in particular, by ordinary mail or e-mail, telephone (e.g. automated calls, SMS), fax and any other IT channel (e.g. websites, mobile apps).
CONSEQUENCES OF ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE CONSENT
The provision of consent referred to in letters c), d), e) and f) above is optional. Failure to provide such consent will make it impossible for BREKKA SRL to carry out the activities referred to in letters c), d), e), and f).
OTHER PARTIES WHO MAY PROCESS THE DATA
The Data may be processed by subjects operating on behalf of the Company and by virtue of specific contractual obligations, in EU or non-EU member countries. The Data may be disclosed to third parties to fulfill legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a right of the Company in court.
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
In the context of the Company's contractual relationships, the Data may be transferred outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA), also by inserting them into databases managed by third-party companies, operating on behalf of the Company. Database management and data processing are bound to the purposes for which they were collected and take place in full compliance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data. Whenever the Data were to be transferred outside the EEA, the Company will adopt all contractual measures suitable and necessary to guarantee an adequate level of data protection, including - among others - agreements based on standard contractual clauses for data transfer outside the EEA, approved by the European Commission.
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The data controller is BREKKA SRL, with registered office in Viale Bianca Maria 17 ‚Äì 20122 Milan.¬†
The interested party can contact the Data Protection Officer and the company on these issues at the e-mail address email@example.com
The Data processed to provide the Service and for Customer Satisfaction will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to achieve these purposes. Furthermore, the Data processed to provide the Service may be kept for a longer period, in order to be able to manage any disputes related to the provision of the Service. The Data processed for Marketing and Profiling purposes will be kept by the Company from the moment in which the interested party has given his consent until such consent is revoked. In the event that the consent is revoked, the Data can no longer be processed for the aforementioned Marketing and Profiling purposes but could still be kept in order to manage any disputes and/or disputes and/or to guarantee the safety of the Customer. The data retention time for Marketing and Profiling purposes foreseen by BREKKA SRL complies with local regulations as well as with the provisions of the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the following rights:
right of access, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from the Company as to whether or not the Data is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to it;
right of rectification and cancellation, i.e. the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Data and/or the integration of incomplete Data or the cancellation of Data for legitimate reasons;
right to limitation of treatment, i.e. the right to request the suspension of treatment if there are legitimate reasons;
right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
right of opposition, i.e. the right to oppose the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if provided;
right to complain to the relevant data protection authority in case of unlawful processing of your Data.
The interested party may exercise the rights listed above by writing to BREKKA SRL ‚Äì Customer Service Dept., via L.Pogliaghi, 1 ‚Äì 20146 Milan, or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org